Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
The background doesn't quite mesh, does it? Like Woolford just chucked the vocal on top of something he'd already made.

craner

Beast of Burden
A lot of people are saying this, but that's why it's so good, it sounds delirious and off-kilter, swirling all over the place like a cheap ride on the waltzers.

sus

today is a great day, I took 50mg of modafinil, and I am gonna work hard, get all my tickets cleared, my project manager will say, "Hey, suspended, what a swell guy, a real presence round the codebase." I will not get distracted by this forum, or its stoner elegies

boxedjoy

that Dua Lipa remix album is really interesting - she could have roped in a lot of on-trend big names, your Diplos and Skrillexes and Kygos, and instead she went for the purist, classicist house route. I think The B****** Madonna is absolutely rubbish at making music but fair play to Lipa and her team for getting Larry Heard and Masters At Work on an album that's inevitably going to be very popular.

luka

thats obviously not rinse fm pop but it reminds me of the aspirational leanings of that genre. it's for people who can afford to go away on summer holidays with their friends and rave it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.