Status
Not open for further replies.

luka

you think those three /// tell you all you need to know, you're prepared for something terrible on the basis of that alone, but then it you press play and it's far worse than you ever could of imagined.

luka

I'm going to have to have about five showers now I feel contaminated. I'm going to scrub myself with a pumice stone.

• Wow
Reactions: sus

luka

it's always difficult to know what to do when someone turns up with taste which is so out of step with the hive-mind. i usually go for low level genial bullying.

catalog

Stick to your guns spenry, I professed a liking for the stone roses and luka mercilessly bullied me but it made me appreciate some whiney trap.

• Haha
Reactions: sus

luka

but it can feel a bit persecutory maybe. but then again, we can't just ignore it. what's the correct response? how do we police this stuff? a forum can't be a free for all!!!

luka

Stick to your guns spenry, I professed a liking for the stone roses and luka mercilessly bullied me but it made me appreciate some whiney trap.

i was going to say i always felt a distinct twinge of guilt at being forced to bully catalog but what am i supposed to do?

catalog

i was going to say i always felt a distinct twinge of guilt at being forced to bully catalog but what am i supposed to do?
You are quite a nasty bully but you're right in your own way it's probably character forming especially for Americans who should be able to take it

luka

You are quite a nasty bully but you're right in your own way it's probably character forming especially for Americans who should be able to take it

also these are very serious questions who do we police the forum and make sure the standards dont slip and everyone starts listening to boring house and bodega /// ????

Status
Not open for further replies.