Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychedelic drugs

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    Yeah that's what I've got. You need the hits to come in quick succession so you can't be faffing about
    We watched a YouTube tutorial. The guy did three on camera and kept his shit together the whole time explaining the process. What's the best way to do it with crystal then? Bonus question, have you tried any other forms of administration? I heard you can snort it
    cheep cheep

The best way to do it with crystal is the way you did it but try and make it so you get enough in one hit to send you loopy. Don't want to be fiddling round trying to prepare a second one. Too tricky.

Topical.

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    The best way to do it with crystal is the way you did it but try and make it so you get enough in one hit to send you loopy. Don't want to be fiddling round trying to prepare a second one. Too tricky.
    I think I did two that were both enough. Wrote about it here somewhere. Thought it was this thread, but it isn't. Same with my bad acid trip. Was there another thread where we were doing trip reports? Great when you're straight?
    cheep cheep

Quote Originally Posted by pattycakes_ View Post
    Forgot to reply to this. It was Sisyphos. Total hell nest. Bigger than Berghain. Twice as many tourists. No rush to return. In fact I'm pretty much out of love for Berlin's clubs these days. I miss the mad energy of my youth in the UK. Here it's too tame and djs mostly play it safe.
    I told you! I fucking told you berlin clubbing is shit but you were like nah nah griezmuelle. but that's finished as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by vimothy View Post
    I respect islamists

I think I did two that were both enough. Wrote about it here somewhere. Thought it was this thread, but it isn't. Same with my bad acid trip. Was there another thread where we were doing trip reports? Great when you're straight?
    All of them turn to trip reports

Quote Originally Posted by thirdform View Post
    I told you! I fucking told you berlin clubbing is shit but you were like nah nah griezmuelle. but that's finished as well.
    Yeah that was one of the last good outposts. I'm sure there's little holes tucked away. But man, I'm craving a Hardy style full throttle thrashing. Theo P is playing an all nighter next week but it's expensive and in one of the posher clubs here, Prince Charles. The crowd will be shit. But one thing Berlin still has is when they say all night they mean it. There was a moment where a bunch of og house guys moved over here, Ron trent, Osunlade and a bunch more, but I think a lot of them moved on. Osun said in an RA interview the place was getting him down. Totally know what he means. It's mad because it's set up so well. No city like it for night owls in my experience.
    cheep cheep

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pattycakes_ For This Useful Post:

Yeah that was one of the last good outposts. I'm sure there's little holes tucked away. But man, I'm craving a Hardy style full throttle thrashing. Theo P is playing an all nighter next week but it's expensive and in one of the posher clubs here, Prince Charles. The crowd will be shit. But one thing Berlin still has is when they say all night they mean it. There was a moment where a bunch of og house guys moved over here, Ron trent, Osunlade and a bunch more, but I think a lot of them moved on. Osun said in an RA interview the place was getting him down. Totally know what he means. It's mad because it's set up so well. No city like it for night owls in my experience.
    yeah that's one reason why the berlin djs are hyper-conservative in their selections. even if they are playing a 1-2 hour set they have to keep the 72 hour clubbers in mind. it's one thing I liked (in the past) about 6-8 hour club nights. yes sometimes you want the party to go along for 3 days but it's better if you have people you rate around you and can choose the music otherwise it gets intolerable.
    Quote Originally Posted by vimothy View Post
    I respect islamists

These last few pages have made me think maybe sticking with booze and fags wouldn't be so bad after all.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corpsey For This Useful Post:

Just be very careful with anything in tab form - why mushrooms are a good bet - they cant be adulterated.

Mushrooms are more than capable of giving you a good old scare if they choose to.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

They might be full of maggots and worms or covered in poo.

Of course, but at least you know what youre in for.

I'm not really after completely melting my mind tbf. What I liked about acid both times I did it was I totally knew what was going on, most of the time I wasn't even seeing mad patterns and so on, everything just looked amazing and incredibly significant. It was a sort of introspective intellectual experience rather than being launched into the stratosphere. It was kind of like being stoned but much more intense, also a little like being on pills or something. Both time it left me with this afterglow where I could suddenly see the point of everything for a day or two.

One time we were all doing ket on top of the acid and that really intensified the visuals and it got a bit on top of me. That state where you can't close your eyes to escape as Luka says, you're tripping your nuts off whatever you do. Like it or not. That's when I get scurred. Music definitely helps, if it's the right music.

Quite easy to calibrate the dose too.

Also, my truffles are pristine.