Page 503 of 767 FirstFirst ... 3403453493501502503504505513553603 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 11494

Thread: GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    that just bought tears to my eyes
    god i'm glad i'm not the only one, i think for me it was tears of fatherly pride, he did so well with it, he's come so far. it's really quite brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    that just bought tears to my eyes
    good eh ?

Brinsley on the bang diddley scats : )

edit : hold tight the guy in the tux at front opf stage doing a gunfinger - lol.
    Last edited by Bang Diddley; 26-10-2009 at 11:49 AM.

i'm really surprised people are enjoying those dizzee proms videos.

they're so... shit.

(and that tux guy is not popping off gunfingers)

so there.

just one look at that guitarist should tell you its shit lol.

i thought he/the band sounded better on jools, though maybe that was just cos it was shorter.

brand new day and jezebel sounded cool being played with an orchestra though. so weird too. never thought back when BIDC came out that youd see that.

I thought it was nice.

q - whats this ghetts tune about kicking girls to the curb (or similar)? scratcha played it this morning. its not new i know but i dont know the name. i like this new approach of voicing already big instrumentals.

Quote Originally Posted by gumdrops View Post
    q - whats this ghetts tune about kicking girls to the curb (or similar)? scratcha played it this morning. its not new i know but i dont know the name. i like this new approach of voicing already big instrumentals.
    Is it 'Menace'?

I'm just fucking about/ but I'll buss in her mouth/ and when I go soft/ I'll send her back to the corner/ right by the postbox/ I'm a nasty piece of work

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Boy View Post
    lol yeah man, I was about to say...

The only shit I don't really feel on that CD is his Dipset-begging type shit like "Coca Cola", and the ridiculous way he says "man" like a yank on the intro track. If he left that shit out and added two more sick grime tunes, it would've just been that much better. I blame Pablo for that shit though.

90% sick which is much higher than your average grime CD.
    Finally got around to getting this and I really like it. Some sick tunes on there.

Got a bit bored of the one line flow towards the end, it could have done with a bit of variety on it. Also that style of delivery sounds really weak on the Hip-Hop tracks compared to some of the Road Rap MC's about at the minute.

Compared to most Grime cd's this has got a lot less filler on it mind.

So wonder on Rinse is playing some techy and minimal house stuff...times change

It's funny that people were just mentioning Manga's unclashability the other day on here because Big H just said in a recent video interview that he should get "slapped in his glasses." I'm sure the symbolism of this is not lost on anyone.

Big H is, without question, the most important force in grime right now. The fact alone that his name is Big Hater is so necessary. He is like some vitriolic Ghost of Realness Past. Grime is getting so relativist in how it measures success and Big H comes with that merciless objectivity that it requires in order to retain its identity.

Perhaps more to come on that later on if I can free up some time; I'm working on a little something something. Don't wanna blow my load here.
    Last edited by Sick Boy; 31-10-2009 at 02:12 AM.

Agreed; more importantly, he's out to clean house, which is nice. Grime has way too many people that aren't even necessary just clinging onto somebody else.

Let's be fair, nobody'd care about Manga in that Logan Sama set if he hadn't been hanging onto Fangol like the perfect sideman he is.

One for halloween: Michael Jackson vs Tempz - Next Thriller (wascal bootleg)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3ootye

120bpm btw

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Boy View Post
    Big H is, without question, the most important force in grime right now.
    lol. Riiiiiiight...
    Keysound, Rinse, blog etc

I understand that it's total sacrilege to put this in the grime thread, but I didn't think it warranted a new topic.

The Guardian have a piece up on their site about the current 'UK urban' explosion, Dizzee/Chipmunk/N-Dubz etc's domination of the top ten. Although it's very populist, I enjoyed the piece and despite the fact that I'm not a fan of N Dubz or Chipmunk, I'm not angry or frustrated about their success like most of the commenters at the bottom of the page are.

The guy posting links to old Hijack and Blade tracks that sound like Public Enemy tribute productions is off his head.