Margins Music Redux: Grievous Angel remixes Blackdown & Dusk album

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
I remixed the whole of the blackdown and dusk album and turned it into a DJ mix.

It's out now on CD.

Though I say so myself, it's really, really good. Drifty, dreamy, headfucky, funky, really lush, triangulates perfectly with the king midas sound album, silkie's city limits and a trim mixtape.

Check it out.

zhao

there are no accidents
this was a nice listen. especially the first 4 or 5 cuts which all run together. extended the way i like it. drifting.

only let down is the Hindi/Bhangra number with the dude vocals. i wanted BANGIN more than the original and you gave me wonkery convolution. :confused:

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
Glad you liked some of it. I thought His Mix of Kuri Pataka and he drum ritual of rolling raj deep were fairly banging! Leading in and out of Drumz of Nagano which is a killer tune...

rosebeast

I can't believe this post only got one reply. Without meaning to kiss ass, I'd go as far as to say this record is a modern classic. I live in NYC these days, but whenever I listen to this record it always makes me miss London and it's weird, weird streets. I can't fault it.

rosebeast

Thanks! That's real nice of you to say. It's crazy cause lately a lot of people have been coming out of the woodwork to tell me how much they appreciated SO BONES, but I never had any clue that many people read it to be honest. Considering all that I'm gonna try real hard to get back on it for real. I launched a record label through Kompakt earlier this year, so I've just been real busy with that, and haven't really had the time, but I think I just need to juggle things better, but anywho, thanks for the nice words.