woofah issue 4

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
Got mine the other day, cracking read! Plus having to order it online gives me a nice warm feeling of smug music geek superiority over people who get their magazines in WH Smith

Colin Tubb :):confused:

matt b

Indexing all opinion
Bang- Yes, I just haven't had any time to get to Tribe to sort out how many they want. should be able to get there tonight, so expect copies in there sometime next week.

Apologies for lack of efficiency. it'll be worth the wait though, I promise

Client Eastwood

Bang- Yes, I just haven't had any time to get to Tribe to sort out how many they want. should be able to get there tonight, so expect copies in there sometime next week.

Apologies for lack of efficiency. it'll be worth the wait though, I promise

Sweet !

Thanks for getting another issue out to all involved.

john eden

male pale and stale
Partly my fault for giving a bunch away at Exodus/DMZ and then failing to leave some for Tribe. :eek:

I got a bit carried away!

matt b

Indexing all opinion
John, if you want, send me up 5 copies to save time. Can sort out what to do with them later!

john eden

male pale and stale
No worries matt - I won't be able to send them til tomorrow now anyway so see how you get on tonight... someone on dubstep forum also wants to pick up from Tribe so there is some interest...

but yeah if I don't hear I'll bung 5 in the post tomorrow. :cool:

matt b

Indexing all opinion
Woofah 4 will be in Tribe by the end of the day.

Buy it and prove Simon Scott wrong when he says no-one buys magazines ;)

john eden

male pale and stale
it's all written and ready to be designed.

trouble is, we have the same problem with designers that spinal tap had with their drummers.

Leo

yeah, sorry to hear but understand completely. any chance some of the articles can be posted online? thanks again, it was a fun read.

john eden

male pale and stale
yeah, sorry to hear but understand completely. any chance some of the articles can be posted online? thanks again, it was a fun read.

Online is so boring :D

Mine will leak out on various bits of paper.

The rest - it's up to the writers now.

Couldn't have done Woofah without Dissensus.