Dropboxing the Dissensian Music?

Benny Bunter

i definitely sent you an invite mr faucet, did you receive it and accept? I'd have thought you should still be able to see the community dropdown arrow at the top of the main forum page though.

mrfaucet

The Ideas Train
Yeah I've been a part of the group for a while and I can upload and download things no problem, but this community thing is evading me at the moment.

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
On this now. Thanks to Benny for helping set things up.
Like I said in the group discussion bit, I don't have that much rare stuff at the minute, but will obv be happy to share it where relevant.

Benny Bunter

Ok theres been a few people asking about this recently, its probably time we reactivated the electronic dance music folder.

AFAIK everythings still working as normal so who's interested in reviving this thing? There was loads of good stuff shared for a while. Radio sets, vinyl rips, rarities...

Anyone who wants an invite to the dropbox folder and the sub-forum needs to send pm me their email address.

actually it would be pretty cool if Slackk, Luka, Corpsey and Crowleyhead signed up and shared some rap stuff, the hip hop threads have been the best things about dissensus this year beacuse of them.

Last edited:

you

sup benny

it's still kinda going on a little - there a grime folder and a juke folder inside now - pretty cool

some cool hip hop would be nice though.... i'll drop this new guy I know now

Benny Bunter

sup benny

it's still kinda going on a little - there a grime folder and a juke folder inside now - pretty cool

some cool hip hop would be nice though.... i'll drop this new guy I know now

these new folders aren't showing up for me, do you have to invite me again?

It probably makes sense for everyone to use the same forum to talk about what we're sharing, requests etc. i wonder if I can change the name of the subforum to just 'Dissensus dropbox music' or something? Then everyone can just start threads for the different folders in there.

I've sent out a few invites to the EDM folder just now, hopefully we can get this thing rolling again!

Last edited:

Benny Bunter

Just had a thought...maybe it would be cool to have a folder for other stuff apart from music mp3s?

For instance e-books, pdfs, software, plug-ins for producers, samples etc...

The possibilities are endless I think if enough people get involved...be interested in what folks think?

you

oh - you should have 4 folders and another 4 random files all within the EDM....

Yeah, a non MP3 folder would be cool