Paying for dissensus 2011

Jezmi

Olli Oliver Steichelsmein
I know that if Dissensus would disappear, I would find it such a shame of the rolling threads (mainly grime and dubstep) and their documentation of how the two scenes developed over time. How about a limited run of print of those two threads, some other smaller threads, perhaps even some stuff from Woebot, Silverdollarcircle and Blackdown blogs from back in the dark ages (you know, before Dissensus). I’d pay to have that in a format other than an office-printed-paper-pack.

sufi

lala
paid!
Payment Receipt
PayPal transaction ID
0UU02470EK590230L

Total
$600.00 USD

We'll send a confirmation email to sufi@ :D:D:D:D .co.uk
Paid to
A Small Orange, LLC
help@asmallorange.com
919-408-7600Posted toYour shopping cart
Description Price Quantity Amount
A Small Orange - Invoice #504789 $600.00 1 $600.00
Item total $600.00
VAT $0.00
Total $600.00 USD

Ulala

Awkward Woodward
Bit tardy on this. Sufi - your PMs are full, so I'll ask here - is there any other way to pay than Paypal? I'll happily bung you a cheque or pay by bank transfer if possible.

Client Eastwood

^^ as above. I've found some great music/discusions/insights from the board but a bank transfer would be good as I'm not a paypal user.

Thanks to all that keep it going.

sufi

lala
some great excuses & welcome suggestions on this thread, thanks all! The offer still stands for getting involved on the admin side

this is a actual picture of the actual physical box on which the board sits (possibly):
facilities.gif
at asmallorange server farm in heavily airconned Georgia

... in the meantime i must start up the 2012 cough up thread :eek: