Peasant food

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
to be honest, tourism is terrible. people used to celebrate you visiting their countries now they'll welcome you with rotten eggs and you can't even blame them for it.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
to be honest, tourism is terrible. people used to celebrate you visiting their countries now they'll welcome you with rotten eggs and you can't even blame them for it.

The trick is to go somewhere where your country isn't the least popular country of origin for tourists. I found this in Thailand a few years ago, because they get loads of Russians there. Germans are likewise still quite unpopular in parts of Europe, for some reason.

Leo

When I went to the Canary Islands, everyone there made fun of the German tourists. I guess because they're uptight compared to the Spanish, had to eat at a certain hour, everything on a strict schedule. The opposite of what makes for a holiday in Spain.

Leo

germanfamily_0.jpg

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
i remember one time crossing the road in germany while the traffic light was still red, but i had looked left and right and there was no car to be seen so i figured why wait. on both sides of the road everybody kept waiting and when i reached the other side this old german grandpa standing their with his grandson said to me with a barking voice "real good example you're setting there to my grandson" and i thought to myself, well actually yes i am setting a good example.

luka

thats what my brother said on a school trip to Germany too. could see in either direction for over a mile and no car in sight, big long straight nazi roads for marching, nothing in sight, he went to cross and a granny started whacking him with her walking stick

martin

----
i remember one time crossing the road in germany while the traffic light was still red, but i had looked left and right and there was no car to be seen so i figured why wait. on both sides of the road everybody kept waiting and when i reached the other side this old german grandpa standing their with his grandson said to me with a barking voice "real good example you're setting there to my grandson" and i thought to myself, well actually yes i am setting a good example.
I was in the St Pauli bit of Hamburg, where it's all (A) flags and GEGEN RECHTS stickers and Antifa graffiti and Che stencils, and they were all standing there waiting for the red light to change, no car in sight.

Also, what sort of diseased nation produces this as a dessert?

mickey-mouse-icecream.jpg

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
thats what my brother said on a school trip to Germany too. could see in either direction for over a mile and no car in sight, big long straight nazi roads for marching, nothing in sight, he went to cross and a granny started whacking him with her walking stick
Well they have to be straight if they're for marching, don't you know?