Thread for Drake

muser

That article is great and I guess could equally be talking about Weeknd but I much prefer Weeknd. What are drakes finest moments?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I was actually amazed to find out the weeknd is the most streamed artist on Spotify (at least atm). Drake is number 2, I thought for sure he'd be number 1.

luka

His mum is Jewish and his dad is African American. He picked up the slang cos Canada's black population is predominately West Indian

linebaugh

That article is great and I guess could equally be talking about Weeknd but I much prefer Weeknd. What are drakes finest moments?
I like if your reading this its too late, and the loosies dropped around that time. But for me thats all that does it

The Weeknd doesn’t get much chat around here but I love a lot of his stuff and how awful of a person he is. Incredible voice. Sickly at times though

version

tmp_03WmBO_062d9b94a4b10e68_giphy-1.gif

version

He takes the fake thing to new heights. Talks about shooting people etc despite obviously not doing it, sings in Spanish despite not being Spanish, raps in Arabic despite not being Arabic, puts on a Jamaican accent despite not being Jamaican, puts on a British accent despite not being British.