sus

I didn't mean to be mean I was trying to challenge you to bring out the big guns knock back

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
It's symptomatic of streaming that I just cherry picked obviously pretty songs from her non-Blue albums without bothering to listen properly to those albums and then felt I'd safely "done" them.

• Sad
Reactions: sus

forclosure

It's symptomatic of streaming that I just cherry picked obviously pretty songs from her non-Blue albums without bothering to listen properly to those albums and then felt I'd safely "done" them.
Is it that or more so how you approach streaming?

Benny Bunter

Coincidentally, went on Spotify to listen to Blue the other day and she's not on there (has she ever been on there?)

sus

I wonder if her taking her music off Spotify saved me a similar fate

I had to do YT and full album playlists are the best/ easiest way to have uninterrupted Joni streams for a while

jenks

thread death
Just play all of Hejira, Hissing of Summer Lawns, search out the Hissing bootleg, then go full Don Juan.

Reactions: sus

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
just a little green
like the colour when the spring is born
there'll be crocuses to bring to school tomorrow
just a little green
like the nights when the northern lights perform
there'll be icicles and birthday clothes
and sometimes there'll be sorrow

😭

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Pirated blue off soulseek and now listening to it for the first time in ages

controversial opinion: it's good

sus

Sad that Bob "Dylan," ie trend-chasing racefaker Robert Zimmerman, got the Nobel for literature when Joni Mitchell, poet-goddess of freedom, wasn't even considered.