Status
Not open for further replies.

boxedjoy

Tinashe is a goddess in every conceivable way and it's a damning indictment of the world in 2020 that she isn't a huge megastar

mvuent

Void Dweller
it's easy (even if you're out of the loop like me) to guess which year each of those tinashe songs came out just from the production. which is good, imo. anyways

boxedjoy

that's a favourite, I hate to be fetishing the exotic but it's one of those songs that sounds like the paradise it evokes

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
ca. 14/15yo, the early seshes up in the lakes were rough. hanging out at a small time dealer's house who went by hodge and had a sideline as a bedroom trance dj. me, jenks, morph and wonky would all be garry'd up n gurning, blasting the 2 litre buckets. by the time the sun came up the decks were given a rest and the tapes would come out. tradition had it that wu tang was first, a million times preferable to the previous 5 hours for me, but the other side had a bit of Legend on there

and to this day no track has as soothing effect as this beaut

#bassline

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I'm from London bitches. We also like gabber. dj loftgroover, dj traffik, dj warlock. We got it before the north.

Status
Not open for further replies.