Where Should I Go On Holiday Next Year?

DannyL

Wild Horses
yeah the general flithiness takes a bit of getting used to but you do get used to it. coming back into kings cross youre struck by how modern and clean and effecient everything is.
Unfortunately our Parisians cousins do have a free and easy attitude to public urination and you can smell it sometimes.

shakahislop

I was invited to phone DJ at a little house party, I played Off The Radar by wiley, a tune I got off the deep house thread, a neon screams playboi carti tune, vybz kartal something by Hellfish and a couple of bug tunes

Reactions: Leo

shakahislop

profile_dasha_nekrasova_by_don_stahl_for_web.jpg

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Seriously, Shenandoah, it has everything

You can take in a wide range of missions out, pretty fierce peak summer and bugVille, but mushrooms freewheeling fireflies and bbq go well together by the Potomac

Few reprobates in DC could show you a different side to the city too for a heads up, strange city with a transient population but there’s gold too among the corridors of power

linebaugh

I'm in the epicenter of the Brooklyn Cultural Maffia right now, that is Mexico City. I'm with my brother and since we're both idiots we booked a place in a "hip" neighborhood, everybody here is from Brooklyn or Scandinavia I think. Just now we ate something and everybody was blonde or had a weird moustache. A lot of people were wearing striped blouses in pastel colours, with a baggy fit. From the outside I guess the whole terrace looked like an Amish gathering.

The other day we were in a smaller village somewhere else in Mexico and we booked a tour that would show us traditional weaving. At one point the entire group of about 10 people stood around an old woman that couldn't communicate with us cos she spoke an indigenous language (Spanish wouldn't have helped much either cos none of us spoke that), she was showing us the weaving. And I couldn't stop thinking how I would feel if ten foreign people with cameras would come and circle me in my office job staring at me and taking photos as I'm copy pasting some numbers in an excel sheet. It's weird and uncomfortable to be a tourist.
How long will you be there? Ill be there in two weeks. Would you like a tattoo?

linebaugh

I'm only here for another few days unfortunately. Are you here often? What do you think of the city?
It will only be my second time there. I domt think I will be there often as theres no mpney to make and the language barrier makes it hard to work but I liked it alot when I went the one time prior

luka

I thought lineburgher lived in Brooklyn, with Stan (suspendedreason) and Gus (Clinamenic)
Limburger is from a benighted hick town in Texas but he now lives in Chicago. Gus is from a small coastal town in California with no black people. he lived in Brooklyn briefly but was forced to leave under murky circumstances, some sexual impropriety presumably. he now ekes a subsistence living from the land somewhere in rural Wisconsin. Stan is LA royalty. he lives with his parents though he also owns a ranch somewhere in the desert where he grows organic micro-greens.

version

Limburger is from a benighted hick town in Texas but he now lives in Chicago. Gus is from a small coastal town in California with no black people. he lived in Brooklyn briefly but was forced to leave under murky circumstances, some sexual impropriety presumably. he now ekes a subsistence living from the land somewhere in rural Wisconsin. Stan is LA royalty. he lives with his parents though he also owns a ranch somewhere in the desert where he grows organic micro-greens.

And mvuent lives in some Hogwarts-esque tower in Minneapolis, surrounded by Stockhausen LPs and scrolls of music writing.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Unfortunately our Parisians cousins do have a free and easy attitude to public urination and you can smell it sometimes.
I must have told you that time i went to visit Charles in Paris and he was caught short so he did a shit on a roundabout with some pines on it - or as he put it "I 'ave left un cadeau under the tree".

He told me that there is a French phrase for when you have a cig dangling at the corner of the mouth which is also their equivalent of the turtle's head showing.

He also claimed that one time there was a huge crush in a bar with everyone jammed together and he couldn't be1 arsed to fight his way to the bog so he just unzipped and pissed against the bar, he reckoned noone could see in the crush.

In short, I endorse your claim.

DLaurent

I go on fishing holidays so in the UK, Last few years been to Charmouth to fish Chard Reservior for Bream. This year I'm going to Godalming to fish Marsh Farm for Crucians. If I could go anywhere it'd be Sweden to fish a lake called Ursjon, for Crucians that grow a lot bigger than in UK.

Reactions: Leo