Being 'into politics '

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I think he's wrong about that and right about Palestine.
Of course it's possible to be wrong about some things and right about others. But your Finkelsteins and Chomskys and Pilgers and all the rest are invariably right about any crimes committed by the USA or its allies and invariably wrong about those committed by states that are not thr USA's allies or clients. Literally 100% of the time, that's what they do. Which is what makes it clear that they don't actually give half a dried shit about the victims of Israel or whatever - human rights are surely universal or they mean nothing at all.

It's all just a pose to be seen to hate the correct countries, which is where the self-loathing collides with the narcissism.

luka

im mega left wing. you just say the same things all the time. every single day the same telegraph editorials. but there's no point getting into it. we're all familiar with the routine.

version

Of course it's possible to be wrong about some things and right about others. But your Finkelsteins and Chomskys and Pilgers and all the rest are invariably right about any crimes committed by the USA or its allies and invariably wrong about those committed by states that are not thr USA's allies or clients. Literally 100% of the time, that's what they do. Which is what makes it clear that they don't actually give half a dried shit about the victims of Israel or whatever - human rights are surely universal or they mean nothing at all.

It's all just a pose to be seen to hate the correct countries, which is where the self-loathing collides with the narcissism.

Yeah, maybe. I just agree with them when I think they're right and disagree with them when I don't. The same thing I do with Peter Hitchens or anyone else. You just have to avoid becoming a 'fan' of these people and treating their word as gospel.

mixed_biscuits

Don't let Tea have his login back. You're better.