What's your favourite Adele song?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
don't think I want to hear 45 mins of a spurs supporter rambling on on a Sunday.

this is still the best adelle song

better than Hello.

Last edited:

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
of course it's absolutely vile without the hardstyle/nustyle supersaw synths and redman sample. but then again some artists are rendered auxiliary to djs and producers, they can't actually make good music themselves. Adele is one of them.

rubberdingyrapids

i like the sound of adeles records. expensive, big, spacious. theyre like sofa showrooms. its just the actual stuff in the music is flattened and robbed of all energy. like every song had about a 100 takes.

Last edited:

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
i like the sound of adeles records. expensive, big, spacious. theyre like sofa showrooms. its just the actual stuff in the music is flattened and robbed of all energy. like every song had about a 100 takes.

curiously anti-glamour though, which kind of means her records fail at pop.

Same with Dido. Will never forgive k-punk for that, gonna beef with him during yaum al-qiyammah about that.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
social realism is a conservative impulse used by intellectuals to reassert their place in the division of labour.

Kodwo is right. white reception of black music especially hears anti-social surrealism as social realism. directly going against the afrofuturist impulse.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
maybe there is something fascist in Adele. I don't know, I haven't listened to her enough to judge.
the soil.

luka

total dirges the rest of the time. but when she is on target theres nothing like it.