Youtube comments

version

Ancient Literature Dude
1 year ago
I love it. I just did something similar, reciting it in the voice of Morgan Freeman. I wish we could hear more famous people reciting these lines.

version

@jubalcalif9100
2 years ago
I heartily concur ! If I was Bogie, I'd forget about Mrs Rutledge and beat it back to the bookstore. The bookstore owner is strictly from hubbahubbasville !!

@anibalcesarnishizk2205
2 months ago
Never underestimate a bookshop's female owner.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen

@itsacorporatething

10 years ago
I'm 82 years young and i love listening to classic house. everyone else my age is dying, but that's because they don't have anything to live for. house music makes me feel young. I have a young soul trapped in an old body.

closed the tab, random old tune

mixed_biscuits

@itsacorporatething

10 years ago
I'm 82 years young and i love listening to classic house. everyone else my age is dying, but that's because they don't have anything to live for. house music makes me feel young. I have a young soul trapped in an old body.

closed the tab, random old tune
Soon there will be more comments by dead people online than the living. Using the internet will be like bedding down in a mausoleum.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
What‘ll hurt more is the slow incremental public demise of the music itself as accounts expire and YT uploads aligned to such ie gmail blink out

version

@garyparkinson6198
8 months ago
Ian Brown needs to know theres no calories in ket and smack

@japsley6172
8 months ago
He put that piece of slime in his place!

@stud105
8 months ago
Look at him, with his posse at the end. Brown would take them all.