archetypal dyads

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
To pull all this back to the dreaded Dialectic, how many of these dyads result in a synthesis? Certainly it's there with the writing partnerships like D&G but with a sporting rivalry there can be none.
Are there football teams who combine the physicality of Madrid with the passing/finesse of Barcelona? (I'm making those up to an extent but you get my meaning)

luka

Are there football teams who combine the physicality of Madrid with the passing/finesse of Barcelona? (I'm making those up to an extent but you get my meaning)
people love to say that arsenal under wegner used to have physicality (the defence and viera, bergkamp, and henry a big strong lad) but lost it later on

luka

birth, life, death.
hell, purgatory, heaven
with purgatory operating as transition point, or in-between stage.

version

Bayern were like that for a while, and Liverpool and City try to combine the best of both.

version

There was a period where Bayern - Dortmund was a brilliant rivalry too, but it didn't have the layers of Madrid - Barca. They were just the two best teams in Germany at that time and played really exciting football, particularly Dortmund. This was around 2012/2013 and when Klopp was still there.

luka

This developmental pattern has three stages — three “metamorphoses” as Nietzsche puts it — from the man into the camel, the camel into the lion and finally from the lion into the child.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Rugby is a better fit for sport since football went 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3, specifically southern hemisphere

NZ - power, skill, speed

SA - power, speed, power

Oz - skill, speed, skill

integrate the attributes of your maitres into your play pantheon

IMG_3650.jpeg