version

I hope they meet online. I'm looking forward to luka's updates on the matter.

"I've just hogtied and stabbed Corpsey."

"I've just lassoed Corpsey and thrown him off a waterfall."

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
I hope they meet online. I'm looking forward to luka's updates on the matter.

"I've just hogtied and stabbed Corpsey."

"I've just lassoed Corpsey and thrown him off a waterfall."

corpsey is probably terrible at this game. imagining him and his horse resting near the pond. corpsey sitting on a fallen tree somewhere in the half shadow. the sun is setting down and he's reading shakespeare. the easiest pray out there.

luka

I did hogtie someone and throw them on a campfire today. They burned alive. Quite sinister.

luka

Also jumped into a farmers field and started murdering his cows. When he came out to remonstrate with me I killed him too and stole his hat. I really want to kill a cougar. They're very rare. I've only seen one and it ate me.

Yes, we've all learnt something here this past week.

giphy.gif

luka

I've got to a hard mission. The one thing I find tricky is shooting behond me. Can't get my heAd around it

poetix

we murder to dissect
In Ramsey Bolton Simulator you can. You can do all the things. Flaying, torture, gelding, horrible sexual violence. There's no particular point. You just do it because you can. GOTY 2019.

luka

The game feels very different once you get tuberculosis. You go from swaggering grizzled Robert Redford stud to a hacking heaving spluttering wreck red eyed and haggard