wektor

ah, ok, maybe I didn't read that thread. competing with your son as topic of discussion on a music forum, weird, right?
they're both talking in the article mentioned so rather competing with a copy of your son and yourself as a topic of discussion on a music forum

Leo

they're both talking in the article mentioned so rather competing with a copy of your son and yourself as a topic of discussion on a music forum

I was talking about them competing as a topic of discussion here in this thread. I don't know what article you're talking about.

wektor

I was talking about them competing as a topic of discussion here in this thread. I don't know what article you're talking about.
oh personally I'd be more for Treanor then I think, File Under UK Metaplasm Ataxia fucking bangs

Last edited:

luka

threads where we all gang up on version and tell him hes got terrible taste are some of the best threads. hes on the floor crying and everyone is crowding round competing to stick a boot in

wektor

why hev you changed your name?
compiled my first cpp code ever (successfully) and I decided I need to go for something more 1337 and easier to pronounce/read.
my old nickname from the times of playing tony hawk pro skater multiplayer seemed to be suitable

wektor

is it Polish for Vector? what is a cpp code? and what is 1337?
yes, also a vector can contain multiple values, so I suppose you can describe anything with one, if the dimension of it is big enough.
I was writing some funny audio stuff in C++ (programming language, talks to computers, so on) because of this synth I've just kind of finished coding, 1337 is leet as in elite in leetspeak. hackers use it. look it up.

wektor

With how formal is being used in here that doesnt seem right. maybe

Where did it go?
soz fucked up the audio routing and the video I posted did not have sound

@luka those rectangles are visually representing values in between -1 and 1, they get read very fast by your computer then turned into analogue signal moving the membranes in your speakers/headphones, also very fast, they push the air particles back and forth whipping up miraculously what we call soundwaves
ie this is how grime usually looks like
Square-wave-with-fifty-percent-duty-cycle-and-zero-volt-DC-offset.png