A review of Padraig (U.S)

john eden

male pale and stale
10/10 would definitely meet again.

My main worry with these things is that online personas and interests won't gel in real life and there will be awkward silences.

Nothing to worry about in this case though, we got on great and Padraig (U.S) is v cool to hang out with. Grab him while you can, London crew.

droid

Are Luka and Padraig meeting tonight? Wish I could be there to bear witness.

Last edited:

luka

Padraig drank a protein shake and did some muscle ups on the outdoor gym equipment

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
Altho we also walked thru a tunnel under the river

There's a train line that runs in a circle that no one seems to actually understand

London, it's a place

luka

He's a lovely lad. Fully endorse him. Would have him over for thanksgiving dinner.

luka

This is the scene he saw when he met me. Woops! Passed out unconscious, mumbling in his sleep,after our two day bender.

padraig (u.s.)

Further reviews

Luka: let's swim dazzle-25/10

It's Greenwich, Cutty Sark, tunnel under the Thames, Isle of Dogs, Limehouse = Wilehouse, Bow E3

I now understand looking down on a hill and seeing the crackling occult power stored in London's history as the original* capitalist center of the world

akin to cruising thru Back of the Yards in Chicago, or Wall Street ca. 2007 I guess

London: incomplete, too big to do proper in a few days

but,some questions

1) why are there phone booths everywhere, whose only function seems to be bulletin boards for sex worker adverts (nothing wrong with that ofc, just curious innit)

2) why does everyone walk on the right like normal people, despite your strange custom of driving on the left

3) does anyone actually understand the circle line of the Tube

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
All these 10/10 ratings, followed up by padraig's sudden and dramatic grade inflation, reminds me of a couple saying "I love you" and "I love you more!"...

Re. the Circle line, I think London hasn't been the same since they broke it. I don't know for sure why they did it, but it could be something as cruel and petty as stopping tramps using the carriages as somewhere to nap during the day. There also used to be occasional Circle Line parties, but the booze ban brought in by that cunt Johnson put a stop to that anyway.

padraig (u.s.)

All these 10/10 ratings, followed up by padraig's sudden and dramatic grade inflation, reminds me of a couple saying "I love you" and "I love you more!"...
true but why not

we all too old (well I am anyway) for negativity at this point. I'm barely around here so if I am I'd just soon overdo the love.

and, droid, john, and luka are all awesome, so

padraig (u.s.)

Also for anyone: if you ever stop thru Chicago, please, get in touch!

can't match yall for history with your castles and neolithic burial sites and Victorian era nonsense and such

but it's pretty alrite and I know some cool spots