Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Let's not derail the 69 entirely version (to be read as if by a stern schoolmistress, toting a cane and inexplicably wearing fishnet stockings and a peephole bra)

sadmanbarty

Do this one.

dad's got a bit tipsy and started thinking it's 1974 again.

the beige aesthetic. EEC membership. flared jeans.

beer belly poking out as he does air guitar while you, your sister and mum look on in humorously mortified alarm.

later that night he won't stop kissing mum on the neck so she feigned-begrudgingly tugs him off till he passes out.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Barty, do this one:

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

(he said, egotistically)

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
leo once asked why i liked a tinashe song, so i wrote down what i heard when i listened to it. luke got all excited and increasingly encouraged that kind of phenomenological listening on dissensus, which meant i got some practice in.

don't know where it all comes from though. the only stuff i read is dry political things.

Tabula rasa

sadmanbarty

Barty, do this one:

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

(he said, egotistically)

wally. where is he?

gagged and bound in a serbian basement.

a draft. the chains above his head rattle. a silhouette appears amidst the cenobite light of the doorway. rotund. hench. stenched.

stepping forward he licks his lips.

viscous.

sadmanbarty

nympho mania.

sex as demonic possession.

banshee screams. body contorting. eyes rolling to the back of her head.

the one eyed beast inside her.

linda blair bound to the headboard. bed rocking.

“oh god”

ectoplasm.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
That's one of those songs that I remember first receiving vague intimations about sex from. Like Will Smith boom shake the room (we wanna ooh ah ah ah ah oooh). Funny tummy feelings from Salt and Peppa. Shoop.

The most pre Fall bonkon song was Janet Jackson's "That's the way love goes". "Go deeper baby deeper". How extraordinary to feel the thrill and not know why. Also that poster of her with hands on her jubblies.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Also was fascinated and thrilled by the cover to "in bed with Madonna". Some of Debby Hardy's vocals also gave me a preboner.