luka

But what you get with Pound is the world put into the poem. This is a big innovation I think, the encyclopaedic and assimilative impulse, so politics, economics etc you also get China, you know, you get this reaching out beyond the western canon. And this is the line that is followed by Olson and Prynne.

luka

I have to go to work, please read those carefully chosen excerpts I took the trouble,e to photograph or it will upset me and hurt my feelings

luka

It's legible on a large screen. Im on my way to work now. I thought you were supposed to be chairing this discussion?

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
actually just got that book because i'm obsessed with rimbaud's "les ponts", hence that particular page i posted but i'm enjoying the book in general, for me a great way to learn about rimbaud's poetry.

luka

You're not supposed to just name every bit of lit crit you've ever heard of! It ain't a pub quiz!

luka

actually just got that book because i'm obsessed with rimbaud's "les ponts", hence that particular page i posted but i'm enjoying the book in general, for me a great way to learn about rimbaud's poetry.

There's a up coming festival called illuminated bridges I'll be working at writing poems. I said yes partly cos of Rimbaud's bridges poem being (supposedly) about London and in his book called illuminations