luka

Craner doesn't really understand what I do but that's ok. I'm writing for the hyperboreans yet to be born

craner

Beast of Burden
When you put it all down like that you can see how I took a break from blogging in 2009 to go and have a nervous breakdown, and then when I was feeling a bit better I got straight back into the swing of it in 2011.

craner

Beast of Burden
This is also proof that I have a weird and slightly damaged and obsessive need to write about things, despite complete and sustained lack of success. I can't help myself.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I've never read either of them so - both of them.

It's terribly unfair, really, I think I read a bit of one and thought oh this is Craner putting on his serious hat and I am a total ignoramus when it comes to politics so I peaced out.

It's not you, it's me.

craner

Beast of Burden
Well, they're not full of jargon and are written in a smooth and elegant style, so maybe give them another go. You need to choose a time when you will be undisturbed, turn off the dubstep, fix up a nice drink and immerse yourself.

luka

corpsey will never engage with anything outside the white picket fence of this forum. it;s some weird psychological quirk of his

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
It's the same thing as when a friend asks you to listen to something they've made on Ableton or whatever.

I don't want to tell them I thought it was boring or I couldn't understand it. And even if I like it I can't trust my reaction cos I like them.

It's the same thing as when a friend asks you to listen to something they've made on Ableton or whatever.

I don't want to tell them I thought it was boring or I couldn't understand it. And even if I like it I can't trust my reaction cos I like them.

For me it’s any expectation or obligation to react that I can’t stand. Had a thread about it and all

luka

For me it’s any expectation or obligation to react that I can’t stand. Had a thread about it and all

you have to get over that so so we can build the brand with mutual boosterism. barty understood this

luka

Mathematically, positive feedback is defined as a positive loop gain around a closed loop of cause and effect.[1][3] That is, positive feedback is in phase with the input, in the sense that it adds to make the input larger.[4][5] Positive feedback tends to cause system instability. When the loop gain is positive and above 1, there will typically be exponential growth, increasing oscillations, chaotic behavior or other divergences from equilibrium.[3] System parameters will typically accelerate towards extreme values, which may damage or destroy the system, or may end with the system latched into a new stable state. Positive feedback may be controlled by signals in the system being filtered, damped, or limited, or it can be cancelled or reduced by adding negative feedback.

this isn’t to say I don’t encourage mates. Quite the opposite, it’s just about expected reactions to specific things, following the social script.