jackboys

luka

Outro I could definitely do without. Don't mind the Spanish bird. It's like Nelly Furtado

sadmanbarty

Speaking of prog...

This sounds like when limp bizkit try and do a serious emotional song.

bros trying to have feelings.

sadmanbarty

the only thing of much note i have to say about this is that the don toliver bit taps into that dancehall-esque cut through i've been discussing on the intence 'dope' thread. i like it. piercing autotune plus enya reverb is a great combo. its a sound that's increasingly come into favour in the last year or so.

sadmanbarty

when the guitar pitches up when don comes on it sounds more heavenly.

the guitar the rest of the time isn't doing it for me and i assume its the crux of the track for those that like it.

luka

Nah not the guitar I don't think. Not for me. Don't notice it hardly. i it's spatiality and the way it hangs there all effervescent and magical like a vision that hangs there a while in air then melts away

sadmanbarty

Nah not the guitar I don't think. Not for me. Don't notice it hardly. i it's spatiality and the way it hangs there all effervescent and magical like a vision that hangs there a while in air then melts away

i like it more already

luka

I can see this old timey soul intro really rubbing you up the wrong way. I don't listen to this one at all.

luka

Can imagine him in a dinner jacket and bow tie in the video. Big stout barrel chested smiley soul presence singing into an vintage microphone