Only Built 4 Cuban Linx... or Liquid Swords?

• Only Built 4 Cuban Linx...

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Liquid Swords

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters

DannyL

Wild Horses
Yeah, thats totally untrue. There was a shitload of political music in JA in the 80s, and into the 90s.

I'm not saying there was no political music at all, but there was a distinct decline when compared to the agenda of roots. My understanding of this was a big contribution was the PNP vs. Labour wars playing out on the streets of Kingston at the time. Must've had some effect, no?

luka

How longs this poll got to run? How long do we have for our lobbying team to recruit more voters. Also ALWAYS make the polls public. I hate secret ballots.

sadmanbarty

i don't know how to make polls, so someone has to do the prince jackson one. also no more secret ballots. the whole fun of it is seeing the coalitions and what that says about their collective sensibilities.

luka

jackson vs prince

not entirely dissimilar to linx vs swords, but i think jackson's not quite the same as cuban linx. it could shake up the coalition.

I know Corpsey hates Prince because of his effeminate nature and ambiguous sexuality but he loves Jackson despite Jackson not exactly being a mans man. Jackson is seen as asexual maybe? Not quite human so gets a pass?

version

I would never have made the thread if I thought Liquid Swords would actually win. This is like Hitler being shown up at the Olympics.

sadmanbarty

Fucking hell.

I’ve always felt dissensus had a silent majority. I should have capitalised in it like Dominic Cummings. I’ve got the same dress sense

sadmanbarty

Luke was the pc police running around telling everyone they couldn’t talk about immigration. Gave them a referendum and he saw the true, ugly face of his populous.