DannyL

Wild Horses
The process of getting big and ripped looks extremely tedious.
I read this piece about young guys doing it, basically spending all year getting ready for the mating season in Ibiza.
Someone described it as "live like a monk all year, get out to Ibiza, rip through as many birds as possible"

linebaugh

Im still doing pushups. I had to take two weeks off because I fucked up my shoulder from overuse but that was last month. I now only do push ups during the first half of the day and then the following day do pull ups instead. Then nothing on the third day.

linebaugh

It feels like only doing push ups twice a week isnt enough and not a sign of serious commitment but Im still improving at a decent rate and sometimes even after taking those two days in between I still feel the fatigue. I think I can do 20 pushups straight fully rested now, will see in two days.

version

It feels like only doing push ups twice a week isnt enough and not a sign of serious commitment but Im still improving at a decent rate and sometimes even after taking those two days in between I still feel the fatigue. I think I can do 20 pushups straight fully rested now, will see in two days.

You can do them more often than that, just don't try and do stupid numbers every day.