Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Luka's on side with the mast-burners, of course.

I reckon if some Alex Jones type decided ambulances bore the mark of Satan and should be destroyed, he'd be out there, cheering them on. Probably lend a hand. Nothing quite hits the spot like feeling like part of a mob.

version

Well, they could be false flags for one. Just send some goons round doing that sort of thing, maybe encourage a few copycats, then use it as justification for heightening security measures. It could also be people working on behalf of Russia trying to disrupt, or people working on behalf of the US trying to whip up a panic and put pressure on Boris to reverse the Huawei decision. I've been wondering whether the conspiracy theories in general are being nudged along by the US anyway.

It could also just be some loons too though, or vandals taking advantage.

luka

Luka's on side with the mast-burners, of course.

I reckon if some Alex Jones type decided ambulances bore the mark of Satan and should be destroyed, he'd be out there, cheering them on. Probably lend a hand. Nothing quite hits the spot like feeling like part of a mob.

Why are you waging a crusade against me this week?!! I'm not rising to it! It's not going to happen! Pick on someone else

version

God, the comments under that vid are awful.

rocha333
1 year ago
When men still had honor.

ABC 123
3 years ago
Back when lions led lions.......now we have lambs leading lions.

User 277
4 months ago
Back when men fought face to face with swords.

I cᴀsᴀɴᴏᴠᴀ
1 year ago
legend said they both still been remembered till these days. #respect

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Why are you waging a crusade against me this week?!! I'm not rising to it! It's not going to happen! Pick on someone else

No, I won't. There is an extremely ugly side to your personality that delights in ignorance, violence, identifying scapegoats and being part of a mob. And this has real-life consequences. You might not personally be out there damaging hospitals or threatening doctors but it's pretty clear which side you're on.

luka

Luka is to blame for the planes hitting the towers. Luka is to blame for the coronavirus. Luka plants evil in the minds of innocent babes. Luka destroyed the Enlightenment project and stopped the bio-domes being built.

Not everyone is the same Mr Tea. We don't have to conform to your individual notion of common sense and decency to be acceptable members of soceity. We don't have to fit your Procrustean bed. Loosen up. Life's not so bad. The sun is shining and the buttercups are out.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
There you go again with the "common sense" stuff! It's ironic that that's your go-to phrase to express scorn for anything that smacks of rational thinking. Your own anti-science prejudice is itself a form of anti-intellectual, bloke-in-the-pub common sense.

If we came from monkeys then why are there still monkeys?

How can global warming be real when it was cold the other day?

How can vaccines be good for you when they're full of chemicals?

Stands to reason. Just common sense, innit.

woops

is not like other people
as i see it tea (and i should know better than to get involved in this kind of stuff) luke just likes playing with these ideas and thinking around them - i haven't seen any evidence on here or in person of him actually subscribing in any meaningful way to any delirious dogmatic insanity or mob-type behaviour

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
as i see it tea (and i should know better than to get involved in this kind of stuff) luke just likes playing with these ideas and thinking around them - i haven't seen any evidence on here or in person of him actually subscribing in any meaningful way to any delirious dogmatic insanity or mob-type behaviour

But this is just the same dishonest argument used by the modern far right. Of course they're not outright *denying* the Holocaust - heaven forfend! - they're just innocently "asking questions" about the evidence, and when did questions ever harm anyone? Which of course serves the purpose of undermining objective truth to promote an agenda similar to that of the original perpetrators.

Of course I'm not calling luka a neo-Nazi but he has thought processes in common with theirs. It's worth bearing in mind whose ally these ideas make you - I mean not all conspiracy theorists are Nazis but all Nazis are conspiracy theorists.

And he explicitly supported the mast-burners on here just the other day. I'll find the exact post if you like.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Nah, this has been totally discredited and the dude who said it has basically said "My bad, I made that up. So sorry!"
Yeah they started disputing it within a few hours and they suddenly sounded a bit unsure... didn't know they'd completely retracted it though, cheers.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Not everyone who asks questions is trying to undermine. Not everyone who shares thought processes with the far right is going to become radicalised. Not everyone who fails at becoming a painter goes on to become a dictator. Just because you support something doesn't mean you're going to partake.

luka

Tea please stop being weird. I was being burned as a witch only a week or so ago. Can I just have at least a little bit of peace and quiet before we rerun the tape

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Not everyone who asks questions is trying to undermine. Not everyone who shares thought processes with the far right is going to become radicalised. Not everyone who fails at becoming a painter goes on to become a dictator. Just because you support something doesn't mean you're going to partake.

"that's what the far right would say" :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.