Status
Not open for further replies.

version

The response to that would probably be something along the lines of suggesting the people providing the vaccines are applying pressure via the FDA and other channels to stamp out competition. The commissioner of the FDA from '17 to '19 is now on the board of Pfizer, so some of these companies are a little too cozy with the regulator.

Leo

The response to that would probably be something along the lines of suggesting the people providing the vaccines are applying pressure via the FDA and other channels to stamp out competition.

it's a cOnsPIracY! everyone is in on it, the bastards!

version

it's a cOnsPIracY! everyone is in on it, the bastards!
Could be, or Ivermectin could be a waste of time. It's difficult to say. I definitely wouldn't take it atm though, much like I didn't take whatever that stuff was that Trump was on about.

Leo

world elites and powerful figures have become really awesome at conspiracies. the way they set aside their inherent conflicts, quickly align global strategies and key messages, pull off flawless execution, and divvy up the spoils, all the while keeping everything under wraps in compete secrecy, is breathtaking. a marvel to behold.

woops

is not like other people
really like this one, thinking of making a painting of it.

E616TC6WEAYxZIk.jpg
to emphasise, no pictures were taken of the london dissensus meet up

woops

is not like other people
what are the odds on ivermectin kickstarting the 3rd summer of love? i've just read the ambient jungle and it seems we've been waiting for the new drug for a while. high hopes for the dissensus compilation

Status
Not open for further replies.