Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Not what Oxford say; read the article
I've read it. It's an entirely qualitative and rather hand-waving argument that makes no attempt to quantify the effect. I guess it's conceivable that it might make some difference, although I can't believe it accounts for all or even most of the 32-fold ratio in death rates.

Then there's still the factor of the more virulent strain turning up while the vaccination campaign was underway, which would affect the true protection ratio in the other direction.

Last edited:

Leo

what do you think about the Merck pills, mixed?

Now Pfizer, with supposedly an even more effective one. Isn't this encouraging news we should be talking about? Or is it just a variation of the Big Pharma/Bill Gates authoritarian microchip blah blah blah?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Someone reading that who wasn't familiar with the jargon of medical trials might think the vaccine had some really bad side effects with regards to vision.

mixed_biscuits

"She did this thing once, now she's ill, so the thing made her ill!"

She probably ate at least one banana in that time, too. Better sue Fyffes as well, just to make sure.
...conveniently ignoring the fact that Pfizer's work appears to have been junk and that there is no need to trial the vaccines on children in the first place - because they don't need it....

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
That doesn't make it any more likely that this one thing, out a zillion possible other causes, definitely triggered whatever disease she has.

And I see you're still adhering to the antivaxx party line that nobody under 18 ever suffers severe health effects from covid-19.

Status
Not open for further replies.