Corpsey

bandz ahoy

Benjamin Williams

3 weeks ago
8:16 Hitchens burned balcony guy so hard, he's probably still crying in a corner somewhere
😢

version

Those fawning comments under vids of either Hitchens, but particularly Christopher, are hilarious. Obnoxious blokes trying to sound like him and talking about debates like a tweed jacketed UFC commentator.

he'll say blair ran a communist coup and still holds the reins of power. hes thirdform with a national platform. he says any old shit. but with the odd good point thrown in to keep you on your toes.
He’s a good example of the extremophile.just a comfortable weasel opinion guy that would benefit from some real world stuff like getting his cunt knocked in or a massive massive dose of acid

version

The Mail sent him to watch Wonder Woman at the cinema on his own. Hilarious. I remember some other column of his where he spent about a third of it complaining that he couldn't find a Kit Kat in a shop.

luka

kit kats dont fit the modern world. destined to go the way of penguins and wagon wheels. i remember woops' mum bought him a mega pack of orange penguins the other day. i couldnt beleive it. i thought they discontinued them in 1989.