sadmanbarty

once my sister was putting on various spotify playlists recommended to her and i was disgusted and disparaging about all of them one after the other.

then she put on one playlist and i went mad for it. banger after banger after banger. it was the best collection of songs i'd ever heard in my life. only after about 10 tracks in that she revealed to me it was a gay pride playlist. this was on it

craner

Beast of Burden
Once when I was extolling the virtues of Wham and Culture Club to a girl who fancied me, and she suddenly looked troubled and said, "are you gay?"

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
interesting thing about four tet is that he is, if im not mistaken, dual heritage. i think his mum is indian? so the ground is looking shaky third. Why do all PoCs (hate that term btw - it is foisted from outside) have to constantly represent their identities? not that i am advocating four tet as good music - i don't like it and would agree with the points about it being linked to the xx darkside. i've a friend who really likes benufo but i'm not sure myself.

because i have to kill corpsey's mates. it's like he can't just corrupt our women like that, it's harmful. otherwise i was going to ebm [parties long before these social media shock jocks.

anyway white in my world doesn't mean italian or greek it just means anglo, and four tet is anglo, even if his mother is indian or whatever. in fact that makes him even more anglo.