Great Dissensus Names

craner

Beast of Burden
I just noticed that we have a member called Evil Archaeology.

That's an intriguing name!

We used to have Kate Mossad. We also have Arthur Brick and Craner.

What other great Dissensus names are there?

luka

That's it. There aren't any more. Dissensus is full of dull, pedestrian names like 'luka'. No creativity.

sufi

lala
I was wondering about changing the "User Title" thingies - the current set are maybe based on Stones songs, e.g. "Beast of Burden ", and get assigned if people havent made up their own, depending on how many posts you've done

anyone wanna suggest a new scheme?

Arthur Brick

Mortar Life
I was wondering about changing the "User Title" thingies - the current set are maybe based on Stones songs, e.g. "Beast of Burden ", and get assigned if people havent made up their own, depending on how many posts you've done

anyone wanna suggest a new scheme?

How many are needed?

Arthur Brick

Mortar Life
Wiley non sequiturs? Mobb Deep songs? Something to do with D&G? Miles Davis albums? Prince titles?

These are all relevant to the forum, but none of them cover the full spectrum. Maybe something like important record labels, or genre defining tracks? That way the full spectrum can be represented?

woops

is not like other people
i personally might miss all the beasts of burden after 15 years of reading the forum, but you can't stop progress i guess

IdleRich

IdleRich
I thought I must have imagined that other thread cos I didn't think anyone would do it again so soon.
What does Beast of Burden or whatever mean though? Is it how many posts you've done or something?