Thy gecs consumed

wild greens

It is easy to sit there and pretend a sound has relevance- particularly when nothing does anymore- but this stuff sounds like someone has programmed an AI to sound like a nonce to me

The big problem with the Internet now is that you have to pretend gimps are relevant

luka

It is easy to sit there and pretend a sound has relevance- particularly when nothing does anymore- but this stuff sounds like someone has programmed an AI to sound like a nonce to me

The big problem with the Internet now is that you have to pretend gimps are relevant
i dont think you do. i think this is the trap people fall into but obviously the internet is irrelevant. it shoukd be scrupulously ignored.

wild greens

Come on now we all live on the Internet now.

If you were into underground music over the last 10 years or so and didnt cleanse your feeds then you have no choice but to read ageing publications clinging to modernity and trying to pick up little weird trends that would have been tiny regional niches when things were still based in the physical world

Good on these gec lads though i guess. I'm sure they love it & maybe they have a good little weird scene somewhere

luka

If you were into underground music over the last 10 years or so and didnt cleanse your feeds then you have no choice but to read ageing publications clinging to modernity and trying to pick up little weird trends that would have been tiny regional niches when things were still based in the physical world
dissensus is littered with dead end threads about eg 'bubbling' and 'kudoro' and whatever. tragic.