Yoga with Adriene

luka

There's usually lots of rubbish piled up in the space around the building. Today I can see two old mattresses propped against a wall. A shopping trolley. Two wooden doors. A scaffolding pole. A blue plastic barrel, on its side.

luka

I can also see some satellite dishes on the side of my building and one of the 5g towers which has been giving me severe head pains and distress since it was erected about a year ago or something

luka

I rode my bike to Stratford and back today. Did the Limehouse Cut which I don't usually bother with these days but gambled on it being quiet and it was. It's hard getting out the house but felt good to blow off some bad energy.

catalog

Illuminati confirmation from Adriene (pyramids in adidas logo and body shape; eyes closed and hair bun as stand in for one eye).

wFIZGAK.png

luka

I don't trust her in front of that backdrop I don't actually think that's the real Adriene. Stick to the older broadcasts. She's probably been cloned or impersonated.

luka

This reminds me I haven't been outside today. I don't want to but I suppose I should. Just for a brief misery trudge round the block maybe.

catalog

Snowing here as well but melting as soon as it hits the road. I was gonna go for a walk but i don't think i'll manage it today. Also did not leave the house yesterday.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
i went out for a long drive on my bicycle this afternoon. when i was waiting for a red light a stranger came up to me and told me it's my lucky day. i ask him why and he says i look exactly like someone he had a fight with and was about to punch me in the face. i told him he should pay more attention and then he said well lemme punch you in the face anyway you asshole. luckily the light turned green and i drove away real fast until i was just a tiny speck on the horizon for that madman.

Last edited:

version

Snowing here as well but melting as soon as it hits the road. I was gonna go for a walk but i don't think i'll manage it today. Also did not leave the house yesterday.
It's thick snow here. It's been going all day and it's above ankle deep now.

luka

I went for a walk to ASDA. It wasn't snowing. It was a nice, smoky, atmospheric day with all the sounds muffled.