luka

no way eskimo kush was barty. barty doesnt know that much about rap music. hes never heard of redman or the disco 3.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
It's a very un-bartyish username, too. He doesn't strike me as the weed type at all, although I could be wrong.

Although maybe that's just to throw us off the scent!

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Scanning through all the posts I missed after going to bed, spotted this:

Literally the most romantic song ever written, 10 minutes before shagging.

And thought "Oh god, has Craner got himself in the mood so thoroughly he's going to start boinking his girlfriend while pausing every five minutes to describe the next song?"

woops

is not like other people
1. as usual this was good fun and a nice way to spend an evening plus i discovered some tunes, let's have another one soon.

2. as usual this laid bare the isolationist nightmare accentuated by lockdown, as we embarked on a guided tour through the dead genres in the memories of a small group of middle-aged internet addicts, unable to enter a real communal space, doomed instead to repeat parodies of pre-virus tropes and this very need for repetition dictates we must have another one soon

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
1. as usual this was good fun and a nice way to spend an evening plus i discovered some tunes, let's have another one soon.

2. as usual this laid bare the isolationist nightmare accentuated by lockdown, as we embarked on a guided tour through the dead genres in the memories of a small group of middle-aged internet addicts, unable to enter a real communal space, doomed instead to repeat parodies of pre-virus tropes and this very need for repetition dictates we must have another one soon
Where's the crying-while-smiling emoji?

luka

the problem with playlists is everyone falling out of sync cos of the adverts. it's a shame about that.

luka

you have to download every individual track and you have to have some kind of software to make the mix and record it. how is that not hard?

luka

it dont make it easy does it! if shiels can do a handstand is a handstand easy then?