version

Is the "voyages" thing just a title or is it a conceptual thing
It's just a title. It's a Sinbad reference.

KbtVDmS.jpg

version

9. The Source feat. Candi Station, You Got The Love

Sienna Miller dancing in Layer Cake. Crap film, but that scene made an impression. Aside from the Frankie Knuckles tune it’s based on, obviously THE version too.

version

10. Young Thug, Iowa

I’m not hugely familiar with Young Thug. I became obsessed with a handful of tunes and forgot to listen to anymore. Luka posted this one years ago and it’s probably my favourite. He tweaks his voice the way you tweak a filter or effects chain. I didn’t even notice how many times he was literally just saying the word “Iowa” at first.

version

11. Bill Laswell & William S. Burroughs, Words of Advice for Young People

It was a toss up between this and Seven Souls, but I like how Bill (the cool one) almost sounds as though he’s getting into the groove here.

Don’t like to hear the word vampire around here. Trying to improve our public image.”

craner

Beast of Burden
9. The Source feat. Candi Station, You Got The Love

Sienna Miller dancing in Layer Cake. Crap film, but that scene made an impression. Aside from the Frankie Knuckles tune it’s based on, obviously THE version too.

Fucking hell, two Guy Ritchie references is quite enough now, thank you.

craner

Beast of Burden
I'm just looking at this Wikipedia entry. I'm hate him more now that I did 10 minutes ago when I'd never heard of him. How can one man be responsible for so many bad things in such a short space of time?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
"Vaughn was educated at Sussex House School in London and then Stowe School in Buckingham. Taking a gap year between Stowe and university, he travelled around the world on a Hard Rock Cafe tour."