version

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I like how you changed "intelligent" to "perspicacious".

Nice.

had to happen. if you read Nick Land, he's intelligent, but in the way that a 90s whiteboy detroit techno fetishist is. Whereas the same things put by marx 140 years ago are perspicacious.

enter whiteboy doing his best blackface p-funk voice.
The cyberpunk circuitry of self-organizing planetary commoditronics escaped nominal bourgeois control in the late nineteenth century.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
also nick land was such a bad writer i can't translate any of it into turkish. It's called chauvinism. At least Joyce invented his own dream language.

luka

land is good at adopting a voice. theres not a land voice. the bataille book is in bataille decadent french voice meltdown in cyberpunk voice

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
land is good at adopting a voice. theres not a land voice. the bataille book is in bataille decadent french voice meltdown in cyberpunk voice

Which is exactly why i call him a troll, and why he will inevitably turn into a bleading heart liberal. this is the truest air to Land's thinking.

Enter Nick land La Bombalera (or, Rachael dolazel MK2.)

vimothy

yurp
in category-theoretical terms, God as co-God, the ultimate moved-mover
(remembering my category theory): the God as terminal object, the object into which there is exactly one arrow from every other object in the category

in haskell (in the category set), the unit function with the type signature unit :: a -> ()

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
the real problem with accelerationism in spatiogeographical terms is you end up going so fast you just become a constant drone because velosity is not limitless. so speed just turns into this to make more money.

luka

its a little taste of racism that makes them go alt right. trust me, im really clever, i know. they hear someone saying white men are toxic and they;re seig hailing

constant escape

winter withered, warm
Can such a journey be thought of in terms of "reality tunnels"? Not familiar at all with Robert Anton Wilson, but maybe someone who is can elaborate.

That is, purely in terms of ideology (opposed to social/political meetings, or activism most broadly?), can one will themselves to move from one group to another? If no, what would a failed attempt amount to? If so, could these movements/journeys be operationalized, as in a kind of ideological reconnaissance to "feel out" enemy terrain?