Are you an atheist?

luka

that's a question i've tried to answer before more than once and it's not easy. i mean, there is an easy answer, and that is, cos there is a god. but how do we know it is a god? how do we recognise it etc.

luka

The room we enter, is whatever room we were already in. So what changes?
Is it the presence of another? But there is no other there.
Or if there is, she was always there.
What makes the hands come together, palm to palm, with fingers pointing upwards?
A silence that says
I am here. It was always you who went away.

Or if there is, she was always there
What makes the hands come together, palm to palm, with fingers pointing upwards?
A silence that says
I am here. It was always you who went away.

yes it’s like DUH!!! You silly boy! Forgetting again. All loving about it. there’s something about the inability to place yourself in time or place, so a version of infinity

Simon silverdollarcircle

@Simon silverdollarcircle tell us what the answer is please
I mean where else are the dancing elephants going to come from.

But also it's educational innit. In a very direct sense. Other trips, they can be educational but you need to work at it. Sort through the wreckage and salvage what you can. With dmt there's this *thing* and it's directly trying to teach you stuff. What's that about? Why does it care and what does it know?

luka

Yeats ( @Corpsey ) talks about The Instructors and you definitely get to meet them there and they explain all sorts of useful stuff and sort your head out in ways which come as a huge relief

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
However, for some, trippy encounters made them stop believing in God. One in ten reported that the experience made them atheist and 16 percent agnostic.
Maybe it's like boggarts - if your house is a mess, leave out a saucer of milk for them and they'll tidy up the place overnight, but if you leave it all clean and tidy, they'll smash the place up and shit everywhere.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I
Don't want to detail the entire thread with dmt chat obvs but why is it so common that dmt entities have circus skills? Like lots of people talk about seeing jesters. It's the only bad thing about DMT, this obsession it has with street theatre
Aaargh, those multicoloured felt jester hats that were compulsory for snowboarders in the late '90s! :eek: