B1) Misty Cold (Stamina vocal)
B2) Misty Cold (All in One vocal)

a1 is misty cold rmx (by xtc i guess?)
a2 is pied piper shifty vocal
b1 is pied piper stamina vocal
b2 is pied piper all in one vocal

i'm pretty sure.

viktorvaughn

Obviously Wiley and Dizzee has a shitload of releases but what about the others..

I have that Bubbles - Okay

and Flowdan - Big Mic Man or Bun Dat (which is amazing).

It's just a shame to think of so few Scratchy and Riko etc. vocals committed to vinyl.

Anyone know what WK009 and WK024-29 are?

Immryr

nah, the xtc remix of misty cold has two more xtc tunes on the flip side, not pied piper vocals.

viktorvaughn

nah, the xtc remix of misty cold has two more xtc tunes on the flip side, not pied piper vocals.

Hmm...maybe it's the normal misty cold then. But the vocals are definitely more pied piper one, there must have been loads of them released. Or the Misty cold rmx is on two records.

benjybars

village elder.
can anyone tell me if wiley ever vocalled a j-sweet beat where wiley's lyrics include

"eski-boy, j-sweet back with a banger.. (something something)... with a blix and a hammer"

&

"what blud, what blud say that again, third verse cock back spray that again"

been meaning to ask this for ages...............

cheers.

bruno

est malade
at immryr & viktorvaughn

i think there are two misty cold remixes, one by xtc with funktions and baby wipes on side b (ib1001) and one by someone else with misty cold (rsq006), which i thought was produced by dirty danger until tactics mentioned xtc. and there are at least ten pied piper vocals together or with other tracks, i wouldn't be surprised if there is a pressing with misty cold.

Last edited:

benjybars

village elder.
i got wiley's only fools & horses track for £2 on ebay!:)

so who's got the biggest wiley collection here? anyone think they've got everything??

viktorvaughn

i got wiley's only fools & horses track for £2 on ebay!:)

so who's got the biggest wiley collection here? anyone think they've got everything??

I doubt anyone has everything! I have about 20 i think. £2 for that is a good find, even just from the geeky completionist angle.

benjybars

village elder.
ok let's get this thread going again...

i picked up something which claims to be WK002, which according to discogs is a single-sided pressing of Snowman. however, my mine has a pressing on both sides (and also comes with a ridiculously cool thundercats sticker in the middle of the vinyl! :))

anyone shed some light..

P.S - i got a brand new copy of eskimo for sale. check my sig. get involved! ;)

mms

sometimes
ok let's get this thread going again...

i picked up something which claims to be WK002, which according to discogs is a single-sided pressing of Snowman. however, my mine has a pressing on both sides (and also comes with a ridiculously cool thundercats sticker in the middle of the vinyl! :))

anyone shed some light..

P.S - i got a brand new copy of eskimo for sale. check my sig. get involved! ;)

i've got a one sided copy of snowman
could be that.

Immryr

wiley is absolutely bonkers, in the best possible way. that bashy video is great, i hadnt seen that before.