deja vu fm

luka

never knew he owned stratford rex. he owned that wine bar in stoke newington too im trying to remember the name of it.

catalog

i went to a psytrance night at eq warehouse and before i got there i was sick on my hand on the nightbus

catalog

i once pissed inside the nightclub on a mate's stag do in berlin. the security let me finish before they chucked me out.

catalog

i was also chucked out of the warehouse project once, at an autechre gig, the first WHP venue, where it was the old boddys site.

it was throwing down with rain and i was steaming drunk, having bumped into a friend at the train station and sunk 4 pints with him in quick succession.

the toilets were these little portallo things and there was a massive queue, autechre were about to start, so i went round the back and just slashed on the fence, then promptly got manhandled by two security and properly booted out.

i spent the next few hours trying to climb glass topped walls and razor blade barbed wire fences to get back in, ended up cutting my hands and arms cos i was so drunk, ripped my trousers etc.

my mate had bought me a pint and said he was waiting for me, just holding it for 20 mins, then just drank it himself.

i never did get in, sobered up and got the train home at 6am. top night.

Simon silverdollarcircle

On my 30th birthday i got told by the bouncer at plastic people to "go outside and calm down" during a theo parrish thing. Was then let back inside after 10 minutes or so once he was sure I'd calmed down

I was really drunk and I don't remember what I was doing to get kicked out. One of those times when youre so smashed you can't remember what you were doing 5 seconds ago.

Dark days. My 30s were a lot better than my 20s.

Simon silverdollarcircle

I don't think I was pissing tho.

I have pissed in a night club, at World Unknown back when it was in brixton. But that was different it didn't really have functioning toilets so people pissed everywhere

luka

On my 30th birthday i got told by the bouncer at plastic people to "go outside and calm down" during a theo parrish thing. Was then let back inside after 10 minutes or so once he was sure I'd calmed down

I was really drunk and I don't remember what I was doing to get kicked out. One of those times when youre so smashed you can't remember what you were doing 5 seconds ago.

Dark days. My 30s were a lot better than my 20s.

i got kicked out a sydney strip culb club and went right back in then they threw me out again and punched me in my stomach but jokes on them i was so drunk i didnt feel it

Simon silverdollarcircle

One of my main memories at being at those really horrible muddy glastonburys is people just pissing in the crowd when you were watching a band, cos with the mud and the crowds it would take like an hour to get to the portaloos and by that time you would have missed radiohead or whoever

I think I did it once and I can't deny it felt great

Reading festival has a noble tradition of crowds throwing piss at bands doesn't it? Kind of medieval revelry that, can imagine portly barons throwing their piss at jesters back in the day

catalog

I went to sonar 2001 and it was in a big expo centre in Barcelona, Jeff Mills was doing a 3 hour set and it was a huge crowd, we were near the front and there was a Spanish guy who had a chair, he was allowing select people to stand on the chair now and then. At one point, Jeff was doing that 3 deck mix thing and on the drop a bunch of cheerleaders suddenly appeared like it was apocalypse now and at that moment I was on the chair and turned round to look at my friends and I could see this other Spanish guy pissing all over my mates leg

catalog

Did something similar in Tresor, on a stag do. Hold on, are you me?
On that same trip, did you go on a graffiti tour with an Australian and when you asked him at the end if he knew where you could get any drugs, did he tell you to fuck off, go ask a drug dealer?

catalog

I went to ibiza when I was 18 and it was amazing once in a lifetime sheer brilliance but also like a really stressful job as well. Pills were 15 quid each and we were doing 3 a night. I remember coming out of amnesia and almost getting run over by a bus. And we were so skint buying all the drugs, all we could afford to eat were bananas. I remember being at pasha and watching the pizza slices going round behind the bar but couldn't have any cos skint. And I got caught stealing a drink! The worst was smuggling water bottles into the clubs in our socks, cos the water from the taps in the toilets was poisonous, and we hid them behind some cushions so we could dance and the fit barmaid just smiled at us and then walked over, removed the bottles, put them in her fridge!