catalog

Same work colleague who is big into dinosaurs also really likes this band and I have never listened to them. Sheffield?

Leo

used to have this notion here about "classic British rock" and "classic British pop" as something we could never compete with, even though we invented the genres in the first place. the mystical something special that the brits brought to it, we were incapable of producing a McCartney, Townsend, Marc Bolan.

luka

Technically me and Leo are technically younger than all of the twenty somethings on this board in my opinion because we have the Rock and roll spirit

Last edited:

version

Technically me and Leo are technically younger than all of the twenty somethings on this board in my opinion because we have the Rock and roll spirit
R-1893246-1389523796-8356-jpeg.jpg

catalog

i've been listening for the last 30 mins... it reminds me of the soundtrack to dazed and confused, foghat and all that

Leo

"kids today", right? tough to have the debaunched rock'n roll experience now, everything's sanitized, barricaded, trigger warninged, cancelled.