D M T

luka

I love trip reports they're brilliant. Why would they be embaressing? I love the elves and everything.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The language can be embarrassing. I loved the one I read once where someone says they "ingested" a pizza.

muser

DMT definitely deserves respect, not something I've really given it over the years I tried it, any hit enough for breakthrough has been basically blackout for me probably due to taking it on a whim with other drugs. Does seem to have a loving/caring quality to it though and I've always felt great after, I can imagine that if you have an unexpectedly overwhelming experience can leave you a bit shook though. The second time I tried it was at a boxing Day rave and I was on a rampage in the morning full of drugs stealing peoples spirits and ended up in a van with complete strangers whose gin I had stolen, smoking changa, i remember reality breaking apart Infront of my eyes and then nothing. Apparently I was shouting "this is not real a lot". I said thanks and left with their gin.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
DMT definitely deserves respect, not something I've really given it over the years I tried it, any hit enough for breakthrough has been basically blackout for me probably due to taking it on a whim with other drugs. Does seem to have a loving/caring quality to it though and I've always felt great after, I can imagine that if you have an unexpectedly overwhelming experience can leave you a bit shook though. The second time I tried it was at a boxing Day rave and I was on a rampage in the morning full of drugs stealing peoples spirits and ended up in a van with complete strangers whose gin I had stolen, smoking changa, i remember reality breaking apart Infront of my eyes and then nothing. Apparently I was shouting "this is not real a lot". I said thanks and left with their gin.
I love how this is simultaneously very 21st-century and like something from a Hogarth engraving.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty

interestingly, some of the addiction clinics which use iboga as their main 'cure' give their patients DMT after the iboga trip to give them that sense of love and care because the iboga leans on the tough love side of things.

DMT - to take the edge off :)

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Are you able to share the others?

just reading through some now, will post the highlights

edit: this one is pretty amazing and well written imo https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=103942

there was one with a heroin addict talking about seeing 3 transparent tubes filled with coloured liquids which he understood to represent his mind. when he started the trip the liquids were all murky and dark. throughout the trip he saw them slowly empty out and be replenished with fresh liquids, much more vibrant and totally clear. after it was over he came back to and knew he was never going to touch heroin again. pretty sure that's how it went anyway.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
just reading through some now, will post the highlights

edit: this one is pretty amazing and well written imo https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=103942

there was one with a heroin addict talking about seeing 3 transparent tubes filled with coloured liquids which he understood to represent his mind. when he started the trip the liquids were all murky and dark. throughout the trip he saw them slowly empty out and be replenished with fresh liquids, much more vibrant and totally clear. after it was over he came back to and knew he was never going to touch heroin again. pretty sure that's how it went anyway.
I remember reading that one years ago! Back when I used to browse Erowid for hours at a time.

When I was, come to think of it, addicted to reading about drugs...