yr best most summery summer jams

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
have to echo Leo, bit of a tall order at this time. but ..

1967 Summer of Love Eternal

BJM is really just an inferior American Spacemen 3 (3 chords good 2 chords better 1 chord best) but probably a better summer band

they both want to get hiiiigh but SM3 is too heroin gospel squalling noise icy, where BJM is warm lysergic gentle pulse

one hot July night on an L.A. rooftop u dropped acid and made love to a beautiful girl (boy, etc, whatever) and imagined yrself melting into the asphalt

anton's been living here in Berlin for a decade or more i think. still writing and putting out decent tunes via his youtube channel on the reg.

this ones got heavy SM3 vibes

also sounds like a balmy, sleepless summer night. tossing and turning. sheets sticking to you. crickets and cicadas cacophoning through the window. what i'd give for one of those right now.

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
have to echo Leo, bit of a tall order at this time. but ..

anton's been living here in Berlin for a decade or more i think. still writing and putting out decent tunes via his youtube channel on the reg.

this ones got heavy SM3 vibes

also sounds like a balmy, sleepless summer night. tossing and turning. sheets sticking to you. crickets and cicadas cacophoning through the window. what i'd give for one of those right now.
tbh "inferior SM3" is a bit unfair, and I do think BJM is pretty great. it's more that SM3 is my favorite guitar band of all time.

and yeah that basically sounds like any song from the first side of The Perfect Prescription. Jesus referencing esp, SM3 all about that heroin gospel vibe

Anton's guitar work is more hippiesh tho, and the organs are more garage rock vs SM 3 where both guitars and synths are v wall of noise

I know about his YT channel too yeah I've heard a bunch of choice stuff there over the years, like he used to just put up all kinds of hella obscure stuff besides his own music

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
BJM, for all they were strung out to all hell during their peak years never got anywhere near the depths of SM3. have plenty of time for both bands tbf. Dig! is an all time classic. hard to beat SM3 for the dirge rock tho, eh. meisters

Leo

My in-laws lived in Rugby for awhile, always wondered if I might run into a Spaceman while visiting.