okzharp

FrtFgVaWIAA-oZ0

IdleRich

IdleRich
Got to agree, I imagine he's either br tediously self-absorbed or else get wankered and get in a fight, neither of which appeals. Would much rather have a pint with Catalog or Corpsey and so it feels wrong that you should aspire to have dinner with him - he should be chasing you.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I did smoke a particularly large lump of crack before that assertion, maybe it was a little over confident do perhaps yake with a pinch of salt.

DLaurent

I watched this with my sister and brother in law. He in particular really liked it. I liked the realistically young actors but thought it was pretty boring. Don't recall a good Peter Weir film.

IdleRich

IdleRich
It was on telly again today... I watched it to try and understand the fuss but I don't quite see it. There seems to be a fair bit of quite interesting stuff from the book left out.

IdleRich

IdleRich
At the battle of Trafalgar Nelson famously sent out the signal that became his epitaph and has been repeated endlessly over the years, however in M&C we learn that it was actually Lucky Jack who first said England Expects That Every Man Will Do His Duty.