What's In BoxedJoys Takeaway?

luka

i fucking hate going to this little local tesco it depresses me. i have to go though.

catalog

I think it's true, it was the beginning of the end. Bring back londis, or budgens, or anything. One stop. Bring back fucking one stop. Jacksons even.

catalog

One thing that really fucked me off about a lot of America I visited is that there's no independent ships, everything was a chain

catalog

Where I am it's actually not but its this fake gentrified independence. Whole country wants setting on fire and start again. America wants it even more.

luka

back again. i got a packet with bacon wheat crunchies too. theyre totally vegetarian.

luka

i got a cheese feast but it had fuck all cheese on it. i added some cheddar and feta and some jalapenos from a jar. listening to this
while it cooks. having some salad and some wheat crunchies on the side. listening to this

catalog

There's never enough cheese on pizzas from the shop now. You have to add extra as standard. I was gonna get one tonight but thought better.

I had an improvised dinner of quorn chicken nuggets, potato cut thin, green pepper. With a Vinegar and salad cream garnish.

Getting peckish again, I could have some emmental on bread but I cannot be arsed getting up

catalog

The craner one is quite funny but he's gonna be in a sulk for weeks now. Specially cos the nuns and pinhead got brought up again.