Acid centrism would be psychedelics entering regulated markets so the current psychedelic medicine model and the current US and Canadian shroom boom

luka

the thing is what we bump up against when we take the acid or whatever it is, is completely real and is the basis for the good life. thsts my starting point. but obviously you cant go around forcibly converting people. if you model it perfectly and stay in alignment with it then the whole world will fall at your feet. thats what i reckon.
Acid centrism would be psychedelics entering regulated markets so the current psychedelic medicine model and the current US and Canadian shroom boom
thats my absolute nightmare. that will be the greatest tragedy of the century if anything remotely like that comes to pass.

luka

im absolutely against any moves in that direction. 100000000000000000%. i will kill anyone that disagrees.

luka

anyone that has any truck with this is The Enemy and must be liquidated without further ado.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
the next wave of tech overlords will be psychedelic i think. thiel on acid, bezos on shrooms.

luka

if not that then oh sandra went nuts off of it and jumped off the roof cos she thought she could fly now we're cracking down on it.

luka

these things should be reserved for the elite ie me. theyre not medicines. they're not recreational. they're not prescription drugs. they're for me and me alone.

It’s difficult to speculate without precedent

aspects of the experience are too subjective and odd and personal to dilute and control