Listen to This Listening Club

Simon silverdollarcircle

I like the way it's pure negativity. There's no emotions, no fun, not even the attempt at a sort of harsh sublime grandeur you get with say dark ambient stuff. It just pummels and that's all it's about.

sometimes I find music, or any other artform really, annoying when it's trying to get me to feel a certain way. Pestering me to join their club. Trying to coax something out of me that I wasn't showing before. Sometimes that's great, obviously, but other times I'm just like gerroff me leave me alone, stop smothering me YOU'RE NOT MY MUM!

etc.

and this music that Third likes does leave you alone doesn't it? It doesn't care about your feelings.

Something pure and cleansing about it.

luka

annoying when it's trying to get me to feel a certain way. Pestering me to join their club. Trying to coax something out of me that I wasn't showing before. Sometimes that's great, obviously, but other times I'm just like gerroff me leave me alone, stop smothering me YOU'RE NOT MY MUM!

when i dont like music, which is most of the time, that is exactly why i dont like it.
my mind is infinite i am a flower in the field i am a precious drop of dew.

luka

lads youre getting confused. youre not supposed to post a different tune. youre suposed to listen to the tine provided!