catalog

i just read that cult article and fell into a bit of a hole looking at the videos he (buum) is now posting on his instagram.

been listening to the playlist - i like it. its very accomplished vapourwave / sadboys type stuff, also really reminds me of symrun. i would prefer a heavier / bassier sound... i find it hard to listen to alot of this stuff nowadays, but there's always the odd tune that can be really good.

crazy story.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
this is why islamic magic is superior to christian derived ones. hatred expressed through the absolute. All love is hate and all hate is love.

The trinity is too Stalinist. One must become more Lenin than Lenin, no division between collective and state farms.

version

this is why islamic magic is superior to christian derived ones. hatred expressed through the absolute. All love is hate and all hate is love.

The trinity is too Stalinist. One must become more Lenin than Lenin, no division between collective and state farms.
Did you see the stuff about the Reddit witches wanting to fight Allah?

version

"A group of magickal practitioners who have taken up the use of magick for the betterment of Afghanistan whether by blessing those in need or by the hexing of an oppressive regime."

version

"At the bare minimum, he's a moon demon that brought down an empire single-handedly. That is the most dismissive and insulting description I can think of and it's still terrifying. Why in god's name would you, a novice witch, attack him directly?"

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
im gonna listen to this buum lads music.

But remember @other_life as imam ahmad al-Bordigaaah said in 1951, Stalinists and third worldists, anti-racists, etc etc are all Americans in denial. The point is to abolish counter-culture in volcanic radiomagnetic fury. Hooligan plunderphonics.

Is it not the case, Mr. Nobel Prize winner, who has written treatises on logic and scientific method, that Marx calculated the development of monopoly fifty years earlier?
If that were good dialectics, the opposite of competition is monopoly, not collaboration.
Take good note that Marx also predicted the destruction of the capitalist economy, class monopoly, not with collaboration, with which you are devoted to flattering all the Trumans and Stalins of good will, but with class war.
Just as Rockefeller came, “big moustache[17] must come!” But not from the Kremlin. That one, despite Marx, is about to shave like an American.

rubysay

Lolling at 20 year old, level 10 witches who havent even specced a damn class yet, trying to run the allah raid w a cat and a broomstick. That mfer got scientific notation in his level number lmaoooooooooooo 😬😬😬😬😬 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:😜😝😛🤪😜😛😝

other_life

bioconfused
i'm scared of bro losing the plot but the music he's made is unimpeachable, and these posts get at something/something that has been more developed in conversation
-
-
speaking of trying to hex HaShem:
-