craner

Beast of Burden
yeah, it's easy to poke fun at the later Elvis - Colonel Tom made him a lot of money but at the expense of credibility, it's easy to forget how influential the Sam Philips's era Elvis was

I like his films, they're hilarious. Elvis always turns up as Elvis, but with different jobs, like a racing driver or a rodeo cowboy or a water ski instructor, doing silly dances with wonderful women like Ann-Margret.

Last edited:

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Took my Mum to see the virtual Elvis hologram and Priscilla. Every break was a default to terrible ads for Graceland holidays. 2 weeks at the Elvis tip? Where do we sign

There was no escape. Rattle skin boots and jackets, a bloke on crutches dance hopping in the seats below

Sometimes you have to take Valium, you just have to

william_kent

I like his films, they're hilarious. Elvis always turns up as Elvis, but with different jobs, like a racing driver or a rodeo cowboy or a water ski instructor, doing silly dances with wonderful women like Ann-Margret.

I think he did more than"dance" with Ann-Margaret ( but that would be off-screen.. )

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Betty’s favourites

The Wonder of You, American Trilogy and the awful one where he should have loved a teenager enough

Deep scars

Leo

young Elvis, TV network censors only allowed the camera to show him from the waist up, wiggling hips too salacious to show to impressionable ladies and young 'uns.

haji

lala
Something of a James Bond, a new exotic location and nubile co-star every year