Fast food

Leo

bassman 2008
stars
3 years ago on Google
mates i came here along time ago the pizza and chips were nice and now not to sure if its a good place or not mates

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Establishment operating for decades, wtf are they whining for. Smashed a chip kebab tonight all the sauces and it hit the arterial spot. 8/10, fresh mixed leaf salad a plus for digestion

Ate box off car bonnet in NCP, class lass style

dawnn

I like fast food a lot but now I try to lose some extra weight, so I don't eat it at all. I follow this program and hope to get in shape in three months. The hardest for me is to maintain a healthy diet and don't eat junk food and sweets. But I see my results and it motivates me.

version

I'd a look at McDonald's site last night as I'd never heard of a McDouble and was surprised to find a pretty detailed nutritional breakdown of each item on the menu.

Screenshot from 2023-10-01 21-40-08.png

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I'd a look at McDonald's site last night as I'd never heard of a McDouble and was surprised to find a pretty detailed nutritional breakdown of each item on the menu.

View attachment 16291
Their mustard contains kilojoules but no kilocalories. A physical impossibility.

sufi

lala

View attachment 16291

sufi

lala
i like the mental cunt image tho, we should all have one,

i have been revelling in the concept, mine is lush like an oasis and gorgeously moist and fertile like a desert island emerging from warm tropical seas in front of a purple orange and yellow sunset,

unfortunately i guess tho mr tea was being misogynistic and ablist again rather than my wishful misunderstanding

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
mr tea is like dissensus russel brand figure, cocksure cleverclogs prancing on the edge of bigotry and bad taste
Lol, @WashYourHands hasn't got a fucking clue what's going on but nonetheless rushes in with a "fire" reaction to a ill-tempered, unprovoked and meaningless anti-Tea post from Sufi.